The Sled Dogs Of The Arctic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sled Dogs Of The Arctic

Out on the ice, in the wild. Will you join your cousin or fend your master?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queeny
Hybrid
Queeny

Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World  Empty
PostSubject: Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World    Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:45 am

◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

"Hello fellow canine! What brings you here to my den? Why are you even out here? Ha ha, you noticed the difference, eh? Well, I'm not like you, oh no. I'm not a husky, malamute or whatever you are. I'm a timber wolf, but I have a little dog in me too. Wha?! You want to learn more, eh? Well... okay..."

Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World  Siberian-husky-puppy

>The Basics<

Name: Queenslander

Commonly called: Queeny, The Queen, Dash

Breed: 20% Siberian Husky 15% Alaskan Malamute 65% Eastern Timber Wolf "My momma was a timber wolf and my pupa was some sort of dog"

>On The Outside<

Eye colour: Azure "Blue, from my father"

Pelt colour: Base colour is pure white but her markings, which are down her back, are blacker than night. Unlike others she doesn't have any grey or silver on her of the sort. "Like most huskies, I'm black and white"

Pelt texture: It's thick, very thick, but silky too. It's thick for two reasons, one is to protect her from the hash weather and two is the protect her from the harsh injuries of both the wild and the human world. "It's so thick that I can't breath.... Thanks mum"

Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World  6a00e54ef2b6e2883301156e4e749a970c-800wi

>What's Locked Up<

Personality: She has two sides, on represents her mother and the other, her father. Like her mother, she can be very sweet and caring but also rather daring. And like her father, she can be charming, dominant, stingy and brave. She's split down the middle and she can switch between these two personalities at anytime, anywhere and in anyway. "Oh, you'll know"

History: It all starts with her parents, Harrond and Willow. Willow was a wild wolf, alpha of a pack and Harrond was a leader of a team, trusted by his human masters... and their whip. Willow hated her partner, Sire the alpha male. He only was in the place he was because he killed Willow's brother, and she hated him for that too. All Sire was doing was making little heirs, that wasn't even helping. It was up to Willow to keep the pack from death. One day when Harrond was on a break at his new base he came across the two, Sire trying to force Willow to have pups with him. Harrond's word were clear, "leave her alone" but he didn't back off, Harrond repeated once more but Sire didn't back down he only replies with "you can't make me back down, mutt!" Being called mutt was something that Harrond wouldn't tolerate, he bursted into attack. It was a gory battle, Harrond lost a eye and half his tale and Sire died. After that Willow thought of him as a hero. She trotted up to him and rubbed against his fur saying "thank you for saving me, your my hero!" Harrond just nodded and smiled. Ever since that day they grew closer everyday when Harrond came to visit. Everything was fine until the day Harrond and his team had to move again, he had to leave. He asked Willow to stay behind as the humans will kill any wolves they see near their dogs. But Willow's love lived strong and she followed, leaving her pack in charge of her trusted beta. When Willow and Harrond became mates at last they had three lovely pups but, sadly only two survived. One angel, Queenslander and one sled pulling wolf, Leaf. Later on, Leaf left in search of his own life and Queen went back into the forest. Queen started her life as a lone wolf, but when she was caught by some desperate sledders to become a sled dog her life turned around. Right now she's untameable because of her wolf instincts but canines drool over her because of her stunning hybrid looks. "Long story"

Likes: Cold weather, respect, dominance, rest, teasing males with her looks "He he he..."
Dislikes: Hot weather, being ignored, disrespect, a night without sleep, prissy females, lowers acting like they own the place "I just hate being disrespected"

Strengths: Speed, endurance, speed, thick fur, stamina, strength, looks, instincts "Well, I'm good at fighting"
Weaknesses: Sire, instincts, thick fur, her siblings "..."

Hopes: To find a lovely mate like her mother and to have a family some day "Haha, well..."
Fears: She's dominated, loved ones die "Uhh"

Back to top Go down

Queeny ~ The Angel From Another World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sled Dogs Of The Arctic :: Biographies :: Canine Bios-
Jump to: