The Sled Dogs Of The Arctic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sled Dogs Of The Arctic

Out on the ice, in the wild. Will you join your cousin or fend your master?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wind Team Home Base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queeny
Hybrid
Queeny

Wind Team Home Base Empty
PostSubject: Wind Team Home Base   Wind Team Home Base I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 pm

This is where one of our teams, the Wind Team, rests and revives. There's a huge red shed on the right of the camp in which they train the dogs. The camp itself is made up of large tents for the mushers and a sled, the dogs make their own little dens to sleep in or they sleep in the shed.

Wind Team Home Base Red+Shed

Last edited by Queeny on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queeny
Hybrid
Queeny

Wind Team Home Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Team Home Base   Wind Team Home Base I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Crates and boxes went flying as a black and white hybrid flew from the red shed, her paws barely touching the soft white snow. She leaped over a pile of wood, her long fur swaying in the breeze as her tongue lolled out. Her huge yet streamline body glided through the air before her paw touched the ground once again. Her azure orbs flicked back while saying, "they're not braking me easily" though the human mushers wouldn't have a clue what she just said.
Back to top Go down

Wind Team Home Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sled Dogs Of The Arctic :: Roleplay :: Civilization-
Jump to: